Today’s cyber criminals are highly motivated and actively working to understand what types of Cyber Security defenses an organization has deployed. After they know, they then shift to less visible, less detectable patterns of behavior. The unpopular truth is that no protection method is perfect. Inevitably, some threats will be sophisticated and stealthy enough to penetrate all the layers of your defense. These threats can persist within your environment for months or more before being detected. While operating below the radar, the attacks aim to steal critical information, disrupt operations and inflict brand damage.
Cyber Security is not a silver bullet but a complete solution able to:
• Detect network reconnaissance and network probing that aim to identify attack vectors.
• Block known and unknown threats that are potentially part of a larger coordinated attack.
• Detect and block command-and-control (C&C) traffic between the attacker and compromised internal hosts.
• Track and remediate internal malware propagation aimed at gathering information and disrupting operations.
• Continuously monitor assets for indications of compromise and shield against zero-day attacks.
• Be up to date with industry-leading Threat Intelligent sources.
Space Hellas covers all aspects of an effective Cyber Security Architecture.