The object of the Project was the supply of Fiber Optic terminals (DWDM equipment), the supply of the requested equipment, in accordance with the relevant reports of the technical specifications herein and the provision of the relevant services:
- The installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of the equipment described in this issue.
- Maintenance - technical support of the requested equipment.
- The training of the competent technical staff of the Group.
- The project documentation.
- The necessary configuration to be carried out in the central management system (NMS - Microfocus / HP NNMi) of the Company to receive messages from the supplied equipment.
In the framework of this project, Space Hellas collaborated with Cisco Systems, in order to offer the Athens Stock Exchange Group, the best solution in technical and commercial level. The offered solution consists of Cisco NCS2000 platform, which fully covers the needs of the Stock Exchange while offering unparalleled advantages in terms of management, high availability and performance. In short, the solution offered provides:
- High performance
- High Availability
- Security Capabilities
- Flexibility and scalability
- Easy Management
The offered Cisco NCS2006 equipment is specifically designed to provide DWDM technology interface services for topologies such as those required in this project. The proposed systems have been dimensioned based on the needs and information provided by the Stock Exchange in its declaration and clarifying questions. The proposed equipment fully covers the necessary, mandatory specifications of the equipment as described in the project announcement, while it covers or has the ability to cover (by adding material) the desired needs of the Group.