In the context of client support services, Space Hellas has designed and developed a Help Desk system featuring specialized tools (HELP Desk Tools) which can handle incoming calls successfully, irrespective of their number.
This Help Desk operates on "custom made" software incorporating advanced features.
The Help Desk system of Space Hellas utilizes a Services Management system offering the following features:
- management of client equipment installed on the basis of information about the type of equipment, serial number and constituent materials
- management of warranties
- call management with full monitoring of equipment, operating area; identification of client, client issues, tasks assigned to technicians; project task planning/schedule
- interfacing of the Service Call management system with the Work Order system
- equipment service contracts management
- extensive and expandable reporting system
- merges with inventory systems for the management of warehouse, stock, sales, human resources, logistics and costing
A team of expert engineers responds to client calls for high quality and reliable technical support solutions. The persons staffing the Damage Reporting Center are expert technicians who follow manufacturer guidelines and are qualified to provide first-level support.
The direct and reliable response to support calls renders the Space Hellas Help Desk a unique service for distance support to all networks and/or electronic equipment.